The Greenleaf Difference
The Greenleaf Difference
Here’s how my novel writing workshops will help you finish your novel and sell it to a commercial publisher:
- One-on-one instruction. I’ll work directly with you as you develop your story idea, create your characters, build your background setting, and write your novel. Check out my credentials below.
- Communication. You can reach me via email or telephone when you have questions. What if you run into a snag while you’re developing your story idea? What if you’re unsure how to handle character viewpoint? Have you found any other online writing workshops that offer direct communication with your instructor?
- No classes to attend. Start when you want and work at your own pace as you advance through each section of the Guidebook, sending me assignments via email. I’ll review and critique your assignments and return them to you promptly.
- Affordability. You can start with the Fundamentals of Novel Writing workshop for only $495.
- 30-day no-risk guarantee. You’ll have 30 days to examine the Guidebook and other workshop materials. If you decide the workshop isn’t right for you, you’ll get a full refund. No questions asked.
- Free story idea review. Maybe you aren’t sure if your story idea is a good one. Tell me about your story idea and I’ll tell you whether or not it’s right for a novel. No charge.
- First and foremost, I’m a writer. My first novel Timejumper was published by Leisure Books in 1980. The Tartarus Incident, The Pandora Stone, andStarjacked! were published by Ace/Berkley in 1983 through 1988. Clarion was published by Tor Books in 1990, and Bloodright was published in January 2011. An update and reissue of The Pandora Stone was published in October 2011, and The Tartarus Incident was reissued in March 2012. A Plague of Gods is scheduled for release in 2013. The Prince of Blue Peril and The Shattered Man are due for release in 2014.
- I’m a freelance editor, book doctor, and ghostwriter. For more than twenty years I’ve been helping writers get their first books published. Those books have included mainstream novels, suspense thrillers, historical novels, mystery novels, science fiction, horror, chick lit, and other genres as well as autobiographies, memoirs, exposés, and other nonfiction books.
- I’m a member of Authors Guild and Editorial Freelancers Association.
Workshop Fees (Check out my 30-Day No Risk Guarantee.)
|Fundamentals of Novel Writing||$495|
|Advanced Novel Writing||$895|
|Writing the Book Proposal||$245|
|Save with the Total Package –Discounted fee for all three workshops||$1,595|
Click here to send me email or call me at (505) 796-6895. I’m usually in my office weekdays from 9 to 6 (U.S. Mountain time zone).
Ready to get started?
Click here to enroll in the Greenleaf Online Writing Workshops. Payment can be made via personal check, credit card, or PayPal. I’ll send you the workshop materials as MS Word or PDF files, and you’ll be on your way! Don’t forget about my 30-Day No Risk Guarantee.
Greenleaf Online Writing Workshops
6003 Redondo Sierra Vista NE
Rio Rancho, NM 87144
Phone: (505) 796-6895
Fax: (505) 435-9001
|Need help with a book you’ve already written? Visit www.GreenleafLiteraryServices.com for information about the literary services I offer for completed book manuscripts.|